New Uses for Coffee Beans
• After handling garlic or onions, rub coffee beans on your hands to help deodorize them.
• Fill a large vase with a pillar candle that sits on a bed of coffee beans. It will look nice and smell good too.
• When shopping for perfume, bring along a baggie of coffee beans to sniff in between scents. It cleanses your palate between fragrances.
• To help shrink your pores, fill a cup with light to medium roasted coffee beans, then fill with warm water. After the water cools, splash on your face for a tighter complexion.
• When baking a pie crust, place tinfoil over the crust and fill with coffee beans. The beans weight down the foil over the crust to avoid puffing or shrinking.