• Liquid Base. Start with 1/2 cup water.
• 4 cups of loosely packed spinach.
• A Good FAT. You need the good fat for metabolizing the spinach and keeping you satisfied for hours. You may choose from 1
• Tbsp. coconut oil, 1 Tbsp. hemp seed or 1 raw egg. (You may want to start with a bit less water if using an egg.)
THE HAPPY PART …
• 1 Tbsp. Maca for stamina, endurance and mental clarity.
• 1 Tbsp. Raw Cacao for that HAPPY BLISS feeling.
• A great option for some additional alkalizing GREENS … Add 1 Tbsp. Vitamineral Green.
Blend all ingredients into your “green sludge”. Add 2 cups frozen fruit of your choice to your “green sludge”. BLUEberries+GREEN “sludge” = Chocolate BROWN!
Note: Superfoods like Maca and Cacao are very powerful foods. These foods border medicine. This is a good time to do your own research on these two amazing foods. Start in small doses and listen to your body.
Raw Maca Root: Incan Superfood Maca root has been used in indigenous Andean societies as a source of nourishment and healing for thousands of years, and continues to be one of the most appreciated superfoods today. Used to increase stamina, boost libido, and combat fatigue, maca root has long been regarded as a highly adaptogenic food. Navitas Naturals Raw Maca Powder is the raw and natural form of this special root — gently dried and ground to preserve its vitality and nutritional structure. With an earthy taste that is slightly nutty with a hint of butterscotch, maca is easily blended into superfood smoothies, various milks, chocolates, or mixed into flour for dessert recipes. For more info see www.navitasnaturals.com.
Cacao: Chocolate Nutrition Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder brings the chocolate factory to your kitchen, as it instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies and other countless recipes into the healthiest chocolate indulgence around. Put a spoonful into your next treat and see why this super food has been enjoyed for thousands of years. Plus, with no added sugar, Navitas Naturals Cacao Powder is an exceptionally healthy way to stock up on antioxidants and important minerals like magnesium and iron. Check out the cacao recipe section for great ideas and make your life as chocolate-y as you please!
For more info see www.navitasnaturals.com.